Sanskrit Name – Adhahsalya, Adhoghanta, Adhvashalya, Aghamargava, Aghata, Apamarga, Apamargah, Apamargaha, Apangakpushpi,Chamatkara,Dhamargava, Durabhigraha, Durgraha, Kantarika, Kanti, Karkatapippali, Katalati, Katumanjirika, Kharamanjari,Kini, Kinit, Kishaparni,Ksharamadhya, Kshuraka, Kubja, Malakanta, Markati, Mayura, Mayuraka, Pandukantaka, Parakpushpi,Pratyakparni, Pratyakpuspa,Pratyakpuspi, Shaikharika, Shkhari, Sikhari, Sthalamanjari, Talakata, Vasira
Hindi Name – Apang, Chirchira, Chirchitta, Cicimda, Circita, Latjira, Puthkunda, Chichra, Andhi jalo, Katio bhuratio, Undo kanto,Unta ghada, Latjiri,Lich kuri, Putkanda, Puth kanda, Puthkanda, Khara, Dintara, Kanti, Kantta, Undhokanto,Appamarg, Andhijhara, Sn apamargh,Ultokure
English Name – Prickly chaff flower
Tamil Name – Na-yurivi, Nayuruvi, Sirukadaladi, Nayurvi, Civanta nayuruvi, Cennayuruvi, Naayurivi, Nayurivi, Nayuviri,Shiru-kadaladi, Nahiooroovie vayr,Katalati, Naayuruvi, Akatam, Akatamonicceti, Akatturam
Telgu Name – Antisha, Apamargamu, Pratyukpushpi, Utta-reni, Uttaraene, Uttareni, Antisa, Uttaren, Apamaargamu, Utthareni,Dubbinachettu
Marathi Name – Aghada, Pandhara-aghada, Aghara, Surat, Aghadha, Aghaada, Aghado
Kannada Name – Utrani-gida, Utranigida, Uttaranee, Uttrane, Uttaraane, Uttaraani gida, Uttarani, Uttaraani, Uttarane, Kempu uthraani,Mayooraka
Malyalam Name – Cadelari, Kadaladi, Katalati, Valiyakatalati, Vankatalati
PLANT DESCRIPTION (Botanical Identification) Annual or perennial herbs, 30 – 90 cm tall, often with a woody base, branches obtusely 4-angled,striate, pubescent. Leaves variable, ovate- elliptic or obovate rounded. Flowers greenish white,numerous, in axillary o terminal spikes.
Stem : The stem shows 6-10 ridges and collenchyma is present under each ridge. The epidermis is covered by glandular hairs and stomata are of rubiaceous type. Idioblasts with prismatic or granular.crystals are present. Pericycle has lignified fibres arranged in discontinuous ring. The vascular tissues have 5-6 rings of xylem with small strands of phloem tissue embedded within them. The central part of the stem is occupied by pith with two medullary bundles, either separate or fused. Numerous cells with clusters of calcium oxalate crystals are dispersed in the parenchymatous ground tissue, being numerous in the vicinity of the fibrous, conjunctive tissue of the secondary rings.
Leaf : The leaf has a normal dorsiventral structure with numerous cells containing clusters of calcium oxalate in palisade and spongy mesophyll tissue. Stomata are rubiacaceous and trichomes glandular.
PART? USED – ROOT, TANDOOL, LEAF, PANCHAANG
DOSAGE – Swaras 10 – 20 ml, Kshar 1/2 – 2 gm
Diuretic |? Spasmolytic |? Hypoglycaemi | Antimicrobicidal | Antibiotic |? Antifungal | Antiimplantation |? Hypotensive |? Purgative | Vasodilator |? Cardiac depressant |? Cardiac stimulant
Apamarga |? ksara taila? |? Ardhabilva kvath churna? |? Avittoladi bhasm | Jyotishmati taila? |?? Kafkartari rasa?? |?? Maha panchgavya ghrita? |? Maha vishgarbha taila?? |?? Mis raka sneha???? |? Panaviraladi bhasma
- Apamarg Roots are astringent, cooling, purgative, febrifuge and tonic. it is useful in skin diseases, burning sensations and syphilis.
- Apamarg herb is also useful in cardiac disorders, intermittent fever and general debility.
- Apamarg herb is useful in skin diseases, burning sensation, dry cough and bronchitis. Fruits are sweet, cooling, purgative, carminative, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and ophthalmic. It is used in flatulence, colic, dysentery, inflammations and intermittent fever.
- Apamarg herb is also used in cardiac disorders, strangury, opthalmopathy and general debility.Pulp from fruits called “Cassia Pulp” is a well-known Laxative.
- Apamarg Bark of tree is rich in tannins. Flowers are bitter, acrid, cooling, emollient, purgative and are useful in vitiated condition of pitta, burning sensation, leprosy and skin diseases.
- Apamarg Bark is laxative, anthelmintic, emetic, febrifuge, diuretic and depurative. It is useful in boils, leprosy, ringworm affection, colic, dyspepsia, constipation, diabetes, strangury and cardiac problems. Leaves are laxative, antiperiodic and depurative.
Apamarg herb benefits | Apamarg herb benefits in hindi | buy Apamarg powder in india | buy Apamarg herb in india | buy best Apamarg Extract in india | buy Apamarg plant online india | buy Apamarg dry herb in India | Best dry herb supplier in india | organic dry Apamarg herb in india | authentic herb in India | best quality Apamarg herb in india | Buy Apamarg tree and flowers in india | Achyranthes aspera medicinal uses | best quality Apamarg herb seed in india | Apamarg tree in india | buy Achyranthes aspera herb in india | best Apamarg tree in hindi ?| Apamarg herb benefits & uses | certified Apamarg herb in india | Research based Apamarg herb in india | bulk supplier Apamarg herb in india