Sanskrit Name :- Harmal, Haramala, Soma
Hindi Name :- Harmal, Hurmal, Isband, Isbandlahouri, Kaladana, Lahourihurmul, Gandhiyo?
English Name :- Harmal, Turkey red
Tamil Name :- Simaiyalavinai, Simaiyaravandi, Cimai alavanam
Telgu Name :- Shima-goranti-vittulu, Shimagorantivittulu, Simagoranta, Simagoronti
Urdu Name :- Ispand, Aspand, Tukhm kunch hi maing, Ispand soakhtani?
Marathi Name :- Harmala
Kannada Name :- Simegoranti, Seeme goranti
PLANT DESCRIPTION (Botanical Identification) :- Peganum Harmala, also known as Harmal, is a perennial plant of African origin, mainly grown in the Middle East and in parts of South Asia mainly in India and Pakistan. … The seeds of the plant are believed to release a red dye, called the ?Turkey Red?, often used to dye carpets in Western carpets.
PART? USED 😕 SEED
DOSAGE :- 1 – 3 gm
Cardiovascular and blood????? |?????? Nervous System???? |??? Anti-microbial???????? |? Endocrine????? |???? Gastrointestinal tract?????? |???? Osteocytes??? | Respiratory
- Peganum harmala has been used as an analgesic, emmenagogue, and abortifacient agent. In a certain region of India the root was applied to kill body lice.
- Harmal Herb is also used as an anthelmintic
- “Peganum harmala”. Germplasm Resources Information Network(GRIN). Agricultural Research Service (ARS), United States Department of Agriculture(USDA). Retrieved 17 February 2008.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af Ghafoor, Abdul (1974). Nasir, E.; Ali, S. I. (eds.). Flora of Pakistan, Vol. 76 Zygophyllaceae. Karachi: Missouri Botanical Garden Press and the University of Karachi. p. 7.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h i j k l “Peganum harmala L.” Plants of the World Online, Kew Science. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. 2019. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h i j “CJB – African plant database – Detail”. African plant database. Conservatoire et Jardin botaniques & South African National Biodiversity Institute. 2012. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d “The Plant List: A Working List of all Plant Species”.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Mahmoud Omidsalar Esfand: a common weed found in Persia, Central Asia, and the adjacent areas Encyclopedia Iranica Vol. VIII, Fasc. 6, pp. 583-584. Originally published: 15 December 1998. Online version last updated 19 January 2012
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d “African rue or Harmel”. www.cdfa.ca.gov. Retrieved 2 February 2008.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h Davison, Jay; Wargo, Mike (2001). Recognition and Control of African Rue in Nevada (PDF). University of Nevada, Reno. OCLC 50788872.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h i Kleinman, Russ. “Vascular Plants of the Gila Wilderness”. Vascular Plants of the Gila Wilderness. Western New Mexico University Department of Natural Sciences & the Dale A. Zimmerman Herbarium. Retrieved 28 February 2019.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d “PLANTS Profile for Peganum harmala (harmal peganum) / USDA PLANTS”. USDA. 17 January 2008. Retrieved 18 January 2008.
Harmal herb benefits| buy Harmal powder in india| buy Harmal herb | buy best Harmal Extract in india | buy Harmal plant online india |buy Harmal dry herb in India | Best dry herb supplier in india | organic dry Harmal herb in india | authentic herb in India | best quality Harmal herb in india | Buy Harmal tree flowers |peganum harmala medicinal uses |best quality Harmal tree leaves |Harmal tree in Marathi |buy peganum harmala herb| best Harmal tree in hindi |Harmal herb benefits & uses | certified Harmal herb in india |Research based Harmal herb in india |bulk supplier harmal herb in india