Sanskrit Name :- Ashmantaka, Asphota, Camarika, Chamari, Chamarika, Champavidala, Gandari, Girija, Kacanara,Kanakaprabha, Kancanara,Kancanarah, Kancanaraka, Kanchana, Kanchanala, Kanchanar, Kanchanara,Kanchanarah, Kanchanaraka, Kantar, Karaka,Karbudara, Kovidar, Kovidara, Kovidarah, Kuddala, Kuddalah,Kuddara, Kuli, Kundali, Mahapushpa, Murva, Pakari,Raktakanchana,Raktapushpa, Shonapushpaka, Suvarnara,Svalpakesari, Tamrapushpa, Uddalaka, Yamalachhada, Yamalapatrakah, Yugapatraka,Yugmapatra, Yugmapatrah
Hindi Name :- Goriyal, Barial, Gurial, Gwiar, Kachnar, Kancanar, Kandan, Kaniar, Khairwal, Khwairaal, Koliar, Kural, Padrian,Khwairai, Karial, Karal,Dhak, Plah, Papri
English Name :- Orchid tree?
Tamil Name :- Mandarai, Segappumandarai, Semmandarai, Sigappu-mandarai, Segapu-munthari, Shemmandarai, Mandharai, Vellaippuvatti
Telgu Name :- Bodanta, Daevakanchanamu, Devakanjanamu, Kanjanamu, Mandara, Mandari, Deva kanchanamu, Mandare
Bengali Name :- Tokapana
Kannada Name :- Arisinantige, Ayata, Bilikanjivala, Irkubalitu, Kanjivala, Karalabhogi, Kempu mandara, Kempukanjivala, Mandara, Seyadla, Ulipe
Malyalam Name :- Chovanna-mandaru, Chuvanna-mandaram, Cuvannamandaram, Konnu, Konnumandaram, Kovidaram, Malayakatti,Mandaram
Manipuri Name :- Chingthao-angouba
Marathi Name :- Kanaraj, Kavidara, Kanchan, Rakta-kanchan, Raktakanchan, Thaur, Rakthakanchan
Oriya Name :- Vau-favang, Vaube, Kachan
PLANT DESCRIPTION (Botanical Identification) :- This species is probably native to eastern Asia, globally distributed in Pakistan, India, Nepal,Bhutan, Burma and China. Within India, it is found throughout, ascending to an altitude of 1300 metres in the Himalayas. It is commonly planted as a garden and roadside ornamental throughout India.
PART? USED? ? :- LEAF, FLOWER
DOSAGE?????? ?? :- Leaf churna 3 – 6 gm, Kwath 40 – 80 ml, Flower juice 10 – 20 ml?
Skin disorders? |??? Cough?? |??? Menstrual problems???? |??? Diabetes????? |? ? ? ? ? ? ?Obesity
CLASSICAL FORMULATIONS??? Mutrasangrahniya churna
- Kanchnaar herb corrects the imbalance in hormones and helps in relieving menstrual disorders like anovulation and amenorrhea. Kanchnaar herb is also very beneficial for the overall female reproductive system and it is very beneficial in various diseases like PCOD, hypothyroidism, endometriosis & fibroids in females.
- Kanchnaar is anti-microbial in action and it is very effective in reducing the size of enlarged lymph nodes on neck.
- This herb is also Useful in nasal polyps as it reduces the size of polyp and helps in easy breathing.
- A decoction of this bark is very effectual in tonsillitis and thyroid related problems.
- Extract of Kanchnaar leaves improves the liver functioning and gives wonderful results in jaundice. It is used to maintain proper metabolism and functioning of the liver.
- Bark decoction acts as an appetizer and it is used for gargle for mouth ulcers and bad breath and this herb is also best used in skin disorders.
- It is also used as a scrapping herb to reduce extra fat in obese people.
- It is used to relieve painful urination and other infections related to the urinary tract.
- Kanchnaar is also very effective for the sufferers of hemorrhoids.
- Bitter taste flowers of this miraculous tree are a natural blood purifier and help to expel out extra toxins and waste from the blood.
- Bark juice of this herb is used to cure amoebic dysentery, diarrhea and other infections of the digestive system.
- Kanchnaar is anti-diabetic herb for the sufferers of diabetes with good hypoglycemic activities.
- It helps in pacifying kapha and pitta dosha.
Kanchnaarherb benefits in hindi | Kanchnaar herb benefits in india | buy Kanchnaar powder in india | buy Kanchnaar herb in india | buy best Kanchnaar Extract in india | buy Kanchnaar herb online india | buy Kanchnaar dry herb in India | Best dry herb supplier in india | organic dry Kanchnaar herb in india | authentic herb in India | best quality Kanchnaar herb in india | Buy Kanchnaar tree flowers | Bauhinia variegate medicinal uses | best quality Kanchnaar herb seed in india | Kanchnaar tree in india | buy Bauhinia variegata herb in india | best Kanchnaar tree in hindi | Kanchnaar herb benefits & uses |certified Kanchnaar herb in india | Research based Kanchnaar herb | bulk supplier Kanchnaar herb in india
1.”Bauhinia variegata”. International Legume Database & Information Service (ILDIS). Retrieved 24 April 2019.
2.^ Jump up to:a b “Bauhinia variegata”. Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN). Agricultural Research Service (ARS), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Retrieved 23 April 2019.
3.^ Baza Mendon?a, Luciana; dos Anjos, Luiz (2005). “Beija-flores (Aves, Trochilidae) e seus recursos florais em uma ?rea urbana do Sul do Brasil [Hummingbirds (Aves, Trochilidae) and their flowers in an urban area of southern Brazil]. [Portuguese with English abstract]” (PDF). Revista Brasileira de Zoologia. 22 (1): 51?59. doi:10.1590/S0101-81752005000100007.